Nerd Rage
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Malchian: affliction / demonology warlock

2 posters

Go down

Malchian: affliction / demonology warlock Empty Malchian: affliction / demonology warlock

Post  malchian Mon Apr 26, 2010 11:12 am

Character Name: Malchian

Character Class: Warlock

Character MS/OS: Affliction / Demonology

Current ICC Experience: 7/12 ICC 25, 7/12 ICC 10

Approximate Gear Score: 5802

Why NerdRage: I heard that the guild was very raid dedicated, raid a little later at night, and
thought that the schedule was great for me.

Previous Guild Association: Anthem (shatteredhand), Rampant Fronting (shatteredhand), Quadrivium (shatteredhand), Illuminati (shatteredhand), KungFuPandas (Kil'Jaeden)

Sponsor in the guild (if any): None

Tell us about yourself and your goals in the game: I find raiding enjoyable and very challenging. I'm always trying to find new ways to better my performance as raid dps. Currently, i swapped out a gathering skill for jewelcrafting, so I can further boost my spellpower. With a combination of alchemy and jewelcrafting, I gain a pretty decent amount of spellpower to help out in raids, especially when I spec demonology and help boost every caster in the raid with 420+ spellpower. I'm completely open with whatever spec the guild needs me to raid in. If they want me to raid as demonology to help out casters, I will gladly do so. In all, I just want to go as far as I can in ICC and in any future raids.

malchian
Docile
Docile

Back to top Go down

Malchian: affliction / demonology warlock Empty Re: Malchian: affliction / demonology warlock

Post  lawlrus Tue Apr 27, 2010 6:48 pm

Be online tonight (Tuesday) at 8pm ST. We _may_ have a trial spot open, plus contact volx, kewky, or iawlrus in game if you have questions about tonight.
lawlrus
lawlrus
Upset
Upset

http://nerdrage.omgforum.net

Back to top Go down

Malchian: affliction / demonology warlock Empty Re: Malchian: affliction / demonology warlock

Post  lawlrus Wed Apr 28, 2010 6:59 am

Accepted as an initiate
lawlrus
lawlrus
Upset
Upset

http://nerdrage.omgforum.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down