Nerd Rage
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lolragequit - Destro Warlock

3 posters

Go down

Lolragequit - Destro Warlock Empty Lolragequit - Destro Warlock

Post  Lolragequit Mon May 24, 2010 7:58 pm

Character Name: Lolragequit
Character Class: Warlock
Character MS/OS: PVE Destro/ PVP Destro
Current ICC Experience: Not on this character but I am 3/23 HM 25 ICC and 12/12 10 ICC
Approximate Gear Score: 5.6k
Why NerdRage: Because nerdrages usually lead to ragequits. But in all seriousness, I saw that you guys are a more casual progression based guild and that totally suits me in what I want to do. I'm not really looking for a hardcore guild.
Previous Guild Association: I'm going to transfer over here from Chromaggus but I've been with HJPU and Less Than Three
Sponsor in the guild (if any): None
Tell us about yourself and your goals in the game: You can probably tell by my name that I'm a laid back person who likes to have fun with the game, but I do like to progress through end game content at the same time. My goals in the game would be to learn more about my class, have tons of fun and progress through end game content and PVP. That's about it, let me know if you're interested. I am going to be transferring here in the next two weeks with a bunch of friends but I will transfer here faster if I find a guild to join.

Lolragequit
Docile
Docile

Back to top Go down

Lolragequit - Destro Warlock Empty Re: Lolragequit - Destro Warlock

Post  Kewky Tue May 25, 2010 1:12 am

Lolragequit wrote:That's about it, let me know if you're interested. I am going to be transferring here in the next two weeks with a bunch of friends but I will transfer here faster if I find a guild to join.

I can't say to you that you will "get in". It's best if you transfer only because you want to be in the realm, not for the promise of a guild. I suggest you transfer (if that is what you really want to do), get settled, and then we can see.

There is always the possibility you will not get an invite to the guild for one of the stated reasons in the guild description. We do not want to lure you over and then you are dissapointed we did not extend you an invite.

Lolragequit <NerdRage> = so much rage!
Kewky
Kewky
Irked
Irked

Back to top Go down

Post  Lolragequit Tue May 25, 2010 3:53 am

Oh I didn't mean it as if I was expecting a guild invite. I'm going to be transferring here with my friends in a couple of weeks but I'd transfer here a little earlier if you guys wanted to try me or something.

Lolragequit
Docile
Docile

Back to top Go down

Post  Volx Thu May 27, 2010 5:27 pm

Well, just let us know when you arrive on KJ and we will discuss the recruitment situation then.

Looking at your GS I would assume that you would be a bit behind in DPS, compared to our current people, since our average GS is over 6K. In order to justify a DPS spot you would really need to be able to pull your weight. But it is all relative...let's talk when you get on KJ Smile

Volx
Nerd Rager!

Back to top Go down

Post  Volx Sun May 30, 2010 5:17 pm

Application locked until I candidate xfers to KJ.

Volx
Nerd Rager!

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down