Nerd Rage
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stormrune Warlock

2 posters

Go down

Stormrune Warlock Empty Stormrune Warlock

Post  Stormrun Sun Aug 01, 2010 8:08 am

Character Name:Stormrune, mytrix, sweetmist
Character Class: storm = warlock aff /demo/destro (can play any) myt =combat rogue, sweet= druid resto/ balance (mostly played boomkin) I can raid with any of these but I don’t mind waiting for a raid place.
Character MS/OS:
Current ICC Experience: icc 10 8/12 hm storm. Icc 25 8/12 hm mytrix + kingslayer normal icc 25. Halion 25 storm & myt normal know hm fight.
Approximate Gear Score MS/OS: Sweet balance 5946, resto 5875. Myt 6191.
Storm 6041
Why NerdRage: I noticed your guild was doing the same hm I’ve been doing & thought I would fit in & not be at a loss on the bosses you are doing so I decided to apply & see how it went Smile
Previous Guild Association: I have raided with some nerd rage people & noticed they were good players but I don’t know any of them.
Sponsor in the guild (if any): no sponsor.
Tell us about yourself and your goals in the game: I live in Australia & I’m usually happy & have fun raiding I’m 22 & I’m a nurse I work early in the morning & this server raid times suit me so Ill have np making raids. I do whatever Is needed to help a guild progress. I’m a calm person & don’t panic when things get crazy. That’s all except hope you pick meeee lol Very Happy

Stormrun

Back to top Go down

Stormrune Warlock Empty Re: Stormrune Warlock

Post  Volx Sun Aug 01, 2010 6:28 pm

Hey Storm,

Thanks for your detailed app. At this point we are pretty full on melee, but might have a spot for a lock/boomkin. Although if you get accepted, you are more than welcome to bring in all your characters.

Two important things however:

1. As you saw, the raid times are 8-11 server time Tues/Wed and Tues/Thurs. If you cannot make those, it is pointless to even apply. We raid only 6 hours a week and are very efficient.

2. We had some previous recruits from AU and they had some serious connection issues (disconnects, lag, etc.). I am not sure if you would be in the same category, but you obviously know if you lag or not.

Volx
Nerd Rager!

Back to top Go down

Stormrune Warlock Empty application

Post  storm Mon Aug 02, 2010 1:37 am

I very rarely d-c so thats not a problem & I use leatrix latency so so my lag is hardly noticeable also I'v played with it for a loooong lol time so I'd prolly fall off my chair if it was suddenly not there Very Happy

storm

Back to top Go down

Post  Kewky Tue Aug 03, 2010 4:13 pm

Hi Storm,

We might have a spot available for your warlock tonight. Please be on at 7:45pm and send a tell to one of the officers (Volx, Southpaws, Iawlrus, or Kewky) to let us know you are available for the raid. Thanks!

~Kewky
Kewky
Kewky
Irked
Irked

Back to top Go down

Post  Kewky Fri Aug 06, 2010 7:51 pm

Invited as initiate.

~Kewky
Kewky
Kewky