Nerd Rage
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ándraía - Affliction/Demonology Warlock

2 posters

Go down

Ándraía - Affliction/Demonology Warlock Empty Ándraía - Affliction/Demonology Warlock

Post  Andraia Tue Aug 17, 2010 9:28 pm

Character Name: Ándraía
Character Class: Warlock
Character MS/OS: Affliction/Demonology
Current ICC Experience: 10 ICC: 10/12 HM 25 ICC: 9/12
Approximate Gear Score MS/OS: 6K
Why NerdRage: My current guild, Less Than Three, was started by me and my friends when we started playing WoW and we've been raiding strictly 10 man. I've been looking for a 25 man guild that is just as chill and close but is able to get things done at an efficient pace and saw you guys fit that description.
Previous Guild Association: <Less Than Three>
Sponsor in the guild (if any): None
Tell us about yourself and your goals in the game: My goals in game is to down as much content as possible while having fun with it. Just want to have fun with the game :]

Andraia
Docile
Docile

Back to top Go down

Ándraía - Affliction/Demonology Warlock Empty Re: Ándraía - Affliction/Demonology Warlock

Post  Kewky Wed Aug 18, 2010 2:37 am

This might be kind of late, but please msg me in-game if you get on soon. Thanks.

~Kewky
Kewky
Kewky
Irked
Irked

Back to top Go down

Ándraía - Affliction/Demonology Warlock Empty Re: Ándraía - Affliction/Demonology Warlock

Post  Kewky Sun Aug 22, 2010 1:46 am

Invited as "friend" with possibility of becoming an initiate when spot opens up.

~Kewky
Kewky
Kewky
Irked
Irked

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down