Nerd Rage
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wildsanke/FUry

Go down

Wildsanke/FUry Empty Wildsanke/FUry

Post  Wildsnak Tue Jul 20, 2010 11:13 pm

Character Name: Wildsnake
Character Class: Fury
Character MS/OS: MS-Fury OS-Arms
Current ICC Experience: 12/12 on 25 and 7 hm's(LM,gunship,fester,rot,BQ,BP,dreamwalker.)
Approximate Gear Score MS/OS: 6k? I believe..
Why NerdRage: I am looking for a raiding guild, but not hard core something just for fun but yet be focused and wanting to progress however long it should take.
Previous Guild Association: I was with a guild called Edge about 3 months ago, Killed Lk with them and did a couple hard modes, then I took a break from wow , 2 week vacation and when I came back multiple raiders left Edge due to wanting to raid more then 4 days a week. Basically the guild broke and I came to Kil jaeden, took about a month break and came back about 3 weeks ago and looking to start up raiding again and of course cata.
Sponsor in the guild (if any): None
Tell us about yourself and your goals in the game: I am 21 years old work at car dealership right now until I go back to college, no girlfriend otherwise I wouldn't be playing wow, love to hang out on the lake( live on lake) with family yet but yea then I can save my money up. Goals in game KILL Lich King HARD MODE!

Wildsnak

Back to top Go down

Wildsanke/FUry Empty Re: Wildsanke/FUry

Post  Kewky Wed Jul 21, 2010 3:18 pm

See you again on thursday!

~Kewky
Kewky
Kewky
Irked
Irked

Back to top Go down

Wildsanke/FUry Empty Re: Wildsanke/FUry