Nerd Rage
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tenchii - Fury Warrior

2 posters

Go down

Tenchii - Fury Warrior Empty Tenchii - Fury Warrior

Post  Shearsy Wed Nov 17, 2010 7:02 am

Character Name: Tenchii
Character Class: Warrior
Character MS/OS: DPS (Fury)
Approximate Gear Score MS/OS: 5700 GS
Current ICC Experience: Cleared Up to Lichking
Why NerdRage: At the moment, I have been seaching for a guild that has progressed through ICC or any raids. I've looked into other guilds and at the moment I am currently in a guild. The Reason why i am looking for a new guild now is because i need a guild that has a raid schedule that I can handle. One that is not too early and not to late. NerdRage fits this picture. Right now, I know that you guys are not recruiting for raiding but I want to be in a guild so by the time Cata comes. (In a couple of weeks) Ill be able to raid with a guild 25/10man raids. I believe this guild is a good fit for me.
Previous Guild Association: Outbreak (currently Recruiting for Cataclysm)
Sponsor in the guild (member with rank Rager or above): Dakumaul
Tell us about yourself and your goals in the game: My name is Joel, I am currently 17 years old and i live in OC, California. I love to play baseball and currently on the varsity team of my highschool. I have played World of Warcraft for 3 Years. I started playing since a little after Burning crusade was released. I experienced and loved all of Burning crusade, but during that time i barely had a guild that could up to Hyjal and ZA. I am a devoted player in WOW, I have expierenced all of Wrath believe it or not Shocked but I took a long break when ICC came out (4-6 Months) I recently came back on about a month ago and cleared everything up to LK. Since Cata is about to hit I am Trying to find a guild that is willing to progress through cata raids with the intent to wipe over and over just to get the gear and mechanics down. Being a devoted player, I set goals to get certain things done and i really want to expierence raiding with a serious guild in the beginning of a new expansion. At the moment my only goals are completing ICC 10 and getting my self prepared for cataclysm. I Believe i could benefit this guild highly by being a raider with raiding experience and dedication to get boss's down even if we have to stay an hour or two over the normal raid times to get a boss down.
I would greatly appreciate it if I could join your guild.
If i do not make the cut, or if you guys are simply not recruiting I can respect that decision too.
Thanks for your time,
Joel (Tenchii)

Shearsy
Docile
Docile

Back to top Go down

Tenchii - Fury Warrior Empty Re: Tenchii - Fury Warrior

Post  Kewky Tue Nov 23, 2010 3:01 am

Hi Tench,

Sorry for the extremely late reply. As you know, we are not raiding at the moment or barely playing. We usually do not invite a recruit to the guild as a possible raider without a trial run (going to an instance to make sure you are not attracted to fires on the ground).

We will be restructuring the guild once Cata comes out since all the changes makes everyone adjust their plans on what they will do. We have not made a decision ourselves on what kind of guild we will be so I cannot offer you a spot just yet. This is not a "no", just a "wait a little while" if you care to Smile

~Kewky
Kewky
Kewky
Irked
Irked

Back to top Go down