Nerd Rage
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Megabeast - 80 Fury Warrior

Go down

Megabeast - 80 Fury Warrior Empty Megabeast - 80 Fury Warrior

Post  Mega Thu May 27, 2010 3:24 am

Character Name: Megabeast

Character Class: Warrior

Character MS/OS: Fury MS, (Always has been). PVP Arms OS.

Current ICC Experience:
10 Man - 4/12 HMS plus 12/12 Reg.
25 Man - 10/12 Reg.

Approximate Gear Score: 5800 GS in Fury PVE Gear, With a few upgrades (Trinkets / Neck) I'll hit 6k.

Why NerdRage: NerdRage seems like a guild I can see myself fitting into. Raid times are perfect, and people seem cool as hell.

Previous Guild Association: FightClub (Disbanded), currently in Refraction as a casual.

Sponsor in the guild (if any):
Tell us about yourself and your goals in the game: Looking for a guild to progress with on a daily bases.. Basically have most of the content out on farm by the next patch.

Mega

Back to top Go down

Megabeast - 80 Fury Warrior Empty Re: Megabeast - 80 Fury Warrior

Post  Volx Thu May 27, 2010 5:35 pm

Mega,

Thanks for the app. Just as an FYI, we are very tight on DPS, especially melee dps, which means that your gear/dps requirements would be even more scrutinized than before.

Depending on our near term need, we may have room to try and get you into one of our raids, but it is not certain. We can talk about alternatives in game, if you wish.

Volx
Nerd Rager!

Back to top Go down

Post  Volx Tue Jun 01, 2010 6:41 am

Beast, as we discussed, our melee dps spots are very tight right now. After further talk with the guild officers, it really seems impossible to open another melee dps slot.

Thanks for your application, maybe next time.

App closed.

Volx
Nerd Rager!

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down