Nerd Rage
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Malibumango Warrior (MS Prot/Fury)

2 posters

Go down

Malibumango Warrior (MS Prot/Fury) Empty Malibumango Warrior (MS Prot/Fury)

Post  Cramebame Tue Aug 03, 2010 2:17 am

Character Name:Malibumango
Character Class:Warrior
Character MS/OS:Prot/Fury
Current ICC Experience: 10 man 10/12 ICC 7/12 heroic, 25 5/25 lol not much all pugs on khaz modan fail server. This isnt my main, my main is still on Khaz modan 11/12 heroic ICC 10 9/12 ICC heroic 25 Cramebame Rogue you can look him up if you want
Approximate Gear Score MS/OS: 5913 MS / 5372 OS soon to be 5464 just about to get a new badge chest.
Why NerdRage:My buddy wildsnake talked me into tansfering, I've known him since we were doing ZG in my very 1st guild 2 x-pacs ago.
Previous Guild Association:The Angrydome - Still in this guild, Im on a break from raiding atm but I still do if im on and they need me.
Sponsor in the guild (if any):Wildsnake
Tell us about yourself and your goals in the game: I have been playing 1st person shooters and video games online for about 8 years. I like to play wow mostly like the people that play with me if im not playing with good people then theres no point in playing, like to raid hardcore but durring the summer I like to take time off and relax. I live in Michigan so I dont get a lot of summer. cant wait for cata to come out, and i still like doing pre BC content for fun AQ, BWL, MC (Just got thunderfury!!!)

Cramebame
Docile
Docile

Back to top Go down

Malibumango Warrior (MS Prot/Fury) Empty Re: Malibumango Warrior (MS Prot/Fury)

Post  Kewky Tue Aug 03, 2010 4:21 pm

Hi Mali,

Unfortunately, we do not have space for a tank at the moment. We have 3 full time tanks plus 2-3 other with fully geared OS tanks to pick it up if we need it. As dps, your gear is not enough to come into HM runs with us (as I am sure you already know).

Since you do know Wildsnake we would like to offer you a "friend" spot in the guild so you and Wildsnake can still play together. We welcome friends of members as sometimes those friends become invaluable in filling-in spots when we need it. The friend rank can always turn into something more later on as it has in the past. Let me know if this is something that interests you.

~Kewky
Kewky
Kewky
Irked
Irked

Back to top Go down

Post  Kewky Thu Aug 05, 2010 3:29 pm

Invited as friend.

~Kewky
Kewky
Kewky
Irked
Irked

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down