Nerd Rage
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Flüx - MM hunter

Go down

Flüx - MM hunter Empty Flüx - MM hunter

Post  Mintomon Sun Aug 29, 2010 6:44 pm

Character Name: Flüx (character code: alt 0252)
Character Class: Hunter
Character MS/OS: Marksman/ PVP marksmen
Current ICC Experience: 10man 9/12HM (12/12normal) 25man 7/12HM (11/12normal)
Approximate Gear Score MS/OS: 6083
Why NerdRage: Well according to your guild description, you sound like a guild Id enjoy being in. I prefer people who wouldnt yell or bitch at me for a slip up during a raid (not that it happens often) and Ive heard good things about your guild so I thought I'd try my luck and apply
Previous Guild Association: Less Than Three, guild of RL friends from highschool
Sponsor in the guild (if any): None
Tell us about yourself and your goals in the game: Well we have the obvious "I wanna be a better player", but I'd like to say that I did this end game boss and be able to say I had fun doing so

Mintomon

Back to top Go down

Flüx - MM hunter Empty Re: Flüx - MM hunter

Post  Volx Mon Aug 30, 2010 3:58 pm

Hey Flux.

Thanks for your app. Your gearing, gemming, spec, all seems fine, which indicates that you have put some time in your character. Two major things to consider:

#1. Our raid times and days are Tues/Wed at 8pm or Tues/Thurs at 8pm. Ask yourself honestly if you can make those times. We really do not have much room for someone that can only attend half the raid. Obviously we only raid 6 hours a week, so you must be available and ready.

#2. Generally we will have pretty high expectation of you as a hunter, since it is one of the top DPS classes. This does not mean it is all based on DPS meters, as following instructions and executing the fight mechanics is even more important.

Since you have a friend in the guild already, and I assume he would sponsor you, worst case scenario is you get invited as a friend, best case as an initiate Smile

Message Volx, Kewky/Leonah or Southpaws in-game with any questions.

If it all works out, I hope we can get a spot in this week's raid for you.

Volx
Nerd Rager!

Back to top Go down

Post  Volx Thu Sep 02, 2010 8:24 pm

Not sure if you were still interested or not, but you were not on during our raid times. Going to close the app for now.

Message Kewky/Leonah or Southpaws if you have any questions.

Volx
Nerd Rager!

Back to top Go down

Post  Volx Tue Sep 07, 2010 9:35 pm

I guess you spoke to Kewky and mentioned that you were not able to be on last week. We "MAY" have a spot tonight if you are still interested. Please be on around 7:45.

Thanks!

Volx
Nerd Rager!

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down