Nerd Rage
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lithestalker - Draenei Marksman Hunter

4 posters

Go down

Lithestalker - Draenei Marksman Hunter Empty Lithestalker - Draenei Marksman Hunter

Post  Lithestalker Thu May 27, 2010 3:37 am

Character Name: Lithestalker
Character Class: Draenei Hunter
Character MS/OS: Marksman
Current ICC Experience: 11/12 ICC25man HM
Approximate Gear Score: 6150GS
Why NerdRage: Looking for a guild that fits my available raid schedule, which you guys can do, somewhere that is focused and wants to progress, and see new content. Someplace to call home and have some fun, and hopefully avoid drama.
Previous Guild Association: Guild Master of Broken Cookies. Guild crumbled with the very cookies it was formed together with. The name kept true to itself. I was not wanting the pressure of leading a guild months ago, and it was finally time to just let it go. So I have. I want to raid, not lead. I want to come in and blow shit up.
Sponsor in the guild (if any):
Tell us about yourself and your goals in the game:
Let's see. I manage a Restaraunt or well, as my g/f would put it, I "manage" it cuz all I do is text her all day. Then I come home and relax and play Warcraft, mostly just bug Sam and raid. I am going to be going back to college next semester, so I'll be a student again, which I am excited about. Other than that, ya thats pretty much me. Work/WoW/Sleep.

Lithestalker
Docile
Docile

Back to top Go down

Lithestalker - Draenei Marksman Hunter Empty Re: Lithestalker - Draenei Marksman Hunter

Post  Southpaws Thu May 27, 2010 7:02 am

Gets my stamp of approval.
Southpaws
Southpaws
Irked
Irked

Back to top Go down

Lithestalker - Draenei Marksman Hunter Empty Re: Lithestalker - Draenei Marksman Hunter

Post  Volx Thu May 27, 2010 3:26 pm

Your schedule sounds just like mine...too much work and too little wow.

Volx
Nerd Rager!

Back to top Go down

Post  boosh Thu May 27, 2010 5:45 pm

Volx wrote:Your schedule sounds just like mine...too much work and too little wow.

Puhhhhhhhhlease. How often do you log before Kewky makes it home :p

ಠ_ಠ
boosh
boosh
Irked
Irked

http://www.welcometointernet.org

Back to top Go down

Post  Volx Tue Jun 01, 2010 12:52 am

Not sure why apply for something you don't really want Smile

Thanks for your help during last week's raid.

App closed.

Volx
Nerd Rager!

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down