Nerd Rage
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application

Go down

Application  Empty Application

Post  holyprot Wed Oct 06, 2010 8:46 pm

Character Name:Holyprotectr
Character Class: Paladin
Character MS/OS: Tank/(Ret and Holy)
Approximate Gear Score MS/OS: 5,631/5,500
Current ICC Experience: Killed up to LK.
Why NerdRage: Because it seems like a solid guild that knows that there doing and doesn't mess around when it comes to raiding.
Previous Guild Association: Illuminati and House de Capulet
Sponsor in the guild (member with rank Rager or above): Don't have
Tell us about yourself and your goals in the game: My goal in the game is to get geared and have fun while raiding. Also, I'm looking for a good guild that will be active and raiding when cata comes out in December.

holyprot

Back to top Go down

Application  Empty Re: Application

Post  Volx Fri Oct 08, 2010 2:37 am

Hey, thanks for your app. Since you have read the recruitment info, I am sure that you realize that your current gear level will make it impossible for you to contribute to 25 man HMs. You still have a number of 232 and 245 pieces. You also have a blue gem in a 264 cloak, enchanted your chest with defense when you are already way over cap?!

Also, your achievements on this character do not show any progress beyond plague wing, while we are in the last weeks of the expansion.

Maybe we can connect after Cata comes out, but for now we need geared/experienced people.

Thanks for the app.

Volx
Nerd Rager!

Back to top Go down