Nerd Rage
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Seckzmachine Druid Resto/Feral Tank

3 posters

Go down

Seckzmachine Druid Resto/Feral Tank Empty Seckzmachine Druid Resto/Feral Tank

Post  Seckzmachine Wed Sep 22, 2010 7:09 am

Character Name:Seckzmachine
Character Class:Druid
Character MS/OS: Restoration/Feral Tank
Approximate Gear Score MS/OS: 6177 Resto 6055 Feral http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Kil%27jaeden&cn=Seckzmachine
Current ICC Experience:12/12 Reg 10/12 H 10 man ICC 11/12 Reg 6/12 H ICC 25 man
Why NerdRage:Looking to be in a guild raiding with Puppyluv and Ikkid my 2 bestest friends and your guild seems to be the only one recruiting what were looking for in schedule and progression wise. Either way im sure I can be a good asset to the guild progression healing wise.
Previous Guild Association:OMG LOL KITTY HUGS MEW a guild with friends just a mess around thing with Puppyluv and Ikkid.
Sponsor in the guild (member with rank Rager or above):
Tell us about yourself and your goals in the game:Well when cataclysm comes out I hope to have 25 Kingslayer along with a 10 man/25 man drake from the ICC achieves. While progressing with my friends and earn myself a spot in a raiding guild for cataclysm 10/25 man content while still having fun with mount stuff and achievements with my friends.

Seckzmachine
Docile
Docile

Back to top Go down

Seckzmachine Druid Resto/Feral Tank Empty Re: Seckzmachine Druid Resto/Feral Tank

Post  Volx Wed Sep 22, 2010 4:06 pm

Hey SM, thanks for your app.

Do you have a strong preference for healing or tanking? We often use various specs to support the raid balance for the night (e.g., i am DPS MS but have been tanking for past 3 weeks), so just wanted to make sure you were comfortable tanking for us. Healing can still be your MS if you wish so.

Looking forward to playing with you.

Volx
Nerd Rager!

Back to top Go down

Seckzmachine Druid Resto/Feral Tank Empty Re: Seckzmachine Druid Resto/Feral Tank

Post  Kewky Thu Sep 30, 2010 6:16 am

Invited as initiate.

~Kewky
Kewky
Kewky
Irked
Irked

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down