Nerd Rage
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Resto Druid

2 posters

Go down

Resto Druid Empty Resto Druid

Post  Aretian Sun Jul 04, 2010 5:29 pm

Character Name: Aretian
Character Class: Druid
Character MS/OS: Resto/Boomkin
Current ICC Experience: Working on the Professor
Approximate Gear Score MS/OS: 5800/5700

Why NerdRage: You seem to be a mature and drama free group, both of which are important to me. You want to Raid, but aren’t an extremely hard core guild. I have been in a Guild with your same loot rules, and it worked wonderfully. Your raid times are perfect. All of these are extreme pluses for me.

Previous Guild Association: The two guilds I spent the most time with recently were Valkyrie, on Cenarion Circle, and Game Theory on Proudmoore. Both guilds have dissolved. I was in each of them for over a year. In the interim I spent a couple of months applying with the Renaissance guild, also on Proudmoore. I left Renaissance prior to becoming a full member because of some real life demands which made it necessary to take a 6 month hiatus from the game.

Sponsor in the guild (if any): I am new to this server and haven’t met anyone in your guild yet.
Tell us about yourself and your goals in the game: I am a mature and dedicated player. In real life I am a family man residing in Colorado. I have my own computer tech business, and need to be in a raiding situation the will enable me to keep everything in balance.

When I play, I like to be focused, and I try to be prepared. I understand that there are 24 other players in the raid, and I don’t want to waste their time. I will surely make errors, but I pay attention and do my best to learn and adapt. I take pride in my game play. My raid performance will usually be reflected well on the meters, but it is more important to me to do the right thing at the right time than it is to pump up Recount or WWS.

I am Resto with a Boomkin off spec, but I have only raided as a Resto Druid.

I understand I am behind on the raiding curve, and slightly under what you want in a gear score. This is due to the 6 months I stopped playing. It is proving difficult to make much progress picking up PUGs, but I am doing what I can!

I want to progress in a Raid environment, and I love it when the fights come together and the raid group just dances through them, each player knowing what the others will be doing.
I want to have fun and enjoy the time I spend in game! For me, this means raiding, making progress, and spending my online time with people that I like and respect.

I know you don’t have an immediate need for a Resto Druid, but since everything else seemed so perfect I thought I would take a shot. Thanks for checking me out.

Aretian

Back to top Go down

Resto Druid Empty Re: Resto Druid

Post  Volx Sun Jul 04, 2010 6:50 pm

Aretian,

Thanks for the detailed app. As you stated your gear is a bit low, but nothing that cannot be fixed. The main issue would be that we have active healers, including two resto druids.

I don't want that to stand in the way, however, since being able to attend our raid times is very important. Feel free to PM me or Kewky to discuss potential "alternate" arrangements.

Thanks!

-Volx

Volx
Nerd Rager!

Back to top Go down

Post  Aretian Sun Jul 04, 2010 8:28 pm

Thanks for your interest and prompt reply!

I'll add both of you to my friends and catch you in game. Perhaps we can chat on vent to see if this can work out.

Feel free to whisper me any time.

Aretian

Aretian

Back to top Go down

Post  Kewky Mon Jul 05, 2010 8:17 pm

Accepted with alternate arrangements.

Kewky
Kewky
Kewky
Irked
Irked