Nerd Rage
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Grandmastaj 80 retribution paladin

2 posters

Go down

Grandmastaj 80 retribution paladin Empty Grandmastaj 80 retribution paladin

Post  Grandmastaj Tue Aug 24, 2010 6:52 pm

Character Name:Grandmastaj
Character Class: Paladin
Character MS/OS:ret/prot
Current ICC Experience:11/12 10man 11/12 25 man ( kno lk fight well just havnt managed to down him yet)
Approximate Gear Score MS/OS:6089/NA
Why NerdRage:i have heard good things about this guild and would love to be a part of the guild, love the name too Smile
Previous Guild Association:Echelon, shattered genesis
Sponsor in the guild (if any):
Tell us about yourself and your goals in the game:i am pure gamer and love all games. i play wow everyday and i am a nice person and dont get mad easily, i am a quick learner and a great follower, although i can be a great leader also if needed. i love raiding purely for the challenge and the social interaction, i am a skilled gamer and compete at high lvls with everything i do ( halo, COD ,WOW. basically any multiplayer game. i love to compete) i think i would be a great addition to the guild and am trying to find a guild to settle down with and just game it up. i hope you like my application and i look forward to hearing from you Smile

Grandmastaj
Docile
Docile

Back to top Go down

Grandmastaj 80 retribution paladin Empty Re: Grandmastaj 80 retribution paladin

Post  Volx Thu Aug 26, 2010 3:28 pm

I am not sure why, but I think I remember doing a TOC25 with you many months ago, where you bubbled and ran Annub's spikes through the raid killing half of the people. We still downed the boss and then refused to give you any loot. I could be wrong however...

Either way, we seem to be pretty full on melee DPS, even though we only have 1 ret pally.

Thanks for your app!

Volx
Nerd Rager!

Back to top Go down