Nerd Rage
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Falling - Holy Paladin

5 posters

Go down

Falling - Holy Paladin Empty Falling - Holy Paladin

Post  Falling Fri May 21, 2010 9:14 pm

Character Name: Falling (Currently on the server im on, Will be making the xfer to Kil-Jaeden here today)

Character Class: Paladin

Character MS/OS: Holy / Prot (Am Working on Possibly making it Retribution)

Current ICC Experience: Currently for 25man 10/12 Non Heroic, and 11/12 10man Non heroic.

Approximate Gear Score: 5868gs

Why NerdRage: I was just surfing Server forum's for possible servers/Guilds to xfer over to, and NerdRage caught my eye and made me giggle. and I told myself I wanted to join in.

Previous Guild Association: On Sargeras = Sargeras Bar and Grill - Current guild, great guys and Gals but its just to much of a diverse guild timezone wise, and we only raid once a week, which im looking for a more active guild with people that I could learn strats with, and ultimately have fun being with.

Sponsor in the guild (if any): None, I will be a first time Kil - Jaeden'er when I get there.

Tell us about yourself and your goals in the game: Truthfully Ive been playing this game since Vanilla I am an Old School player, I remember PVP before it was broken, and I have been around to see this game progress into something that people will for sure being playing for many years to come, I enjoy seeing guild sprout up and just blossom, I have a wife, who plays with me, she will not be xferring right now she is in the top raiding guild on Sargeras Seriously Casual, she works from home so she can raid more often then me, your guys raid times really click with me, so I would be able to make all 25man Raids, and 10man Raids, so theres no issues there.

Generally Im a laid back healer, I get my job done, and help out healing wise if applicable with the certain fight.

Thats me in a nutshell, if you need to ask anymore questions, You can text me anytime 1-405-532-0543, or email me chensley6656@msn.com Ill be in Kil-Jaeden later today, so Ill be in game with a different name Falling is taken on your server : ) Ill notify an officer when I get there with my new name.

Falling
Docile
Docile

Back to top Go down

Falling - Holy Paladin Empty Re: Falling - Holy Paladin

Post  Volx Fri May 21, 2010 10:26 pm

Falling,

Thanks for the thorough application. Your timing is very good, as we are looking for an active pally healer. You probably read the recruitment instructions post, but just to emphasize a couple of points:

1. Most of us are working and play WoW in limited quantities. This means we raid 6 hours a week and are super efficient while doing it. This means that you must be able to raid during our times as well (and sounds like you can).

2. Your personality is very important with the overall fit in the guild. We are very drama free and want to keep it that way. It is just a game, so I personally only want to play with people that I like Smile

3. Similar to point two, most of us play completely for fun and want to down hard content. Loot is just a byproduct of this effort.

Your app looks great otherwise. Let me or Kewky know when you xfer over and we can cover any other details.

Volx
Nerd Rager!

Back to top Go down

Post  Falling Fri May 21, 2010 11:07 pm

Sweet thank you im actually doing the Xfer now, so within the Hour ill be on Kil-Jaeden.

And to make sure in case i didnt put it in the app. Im not looking for Loot im mainly looking just to have some fun in a Guild with people That have the same outlook, Plus your name = Awesomeness So that is good to.

Falling
Docile
Docile

Back to top Go down

Post  Southpaws Sat May 22, 2010 9:11 am

Let the poaching begin. I call shotty!
Southpaws
Southpaws
Irked
Irked

Back to top Go down