Nerd Rage
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tophu - priest (spec is whatever your gonna need)

3 posters

Go down

Tophu - priest (spec is whatever your gonna need) Empty Tophu - priest (spec is whatever your gonna need)

Post  tophu Tue Aug 24, 2010 3:27 am

Character Name:töphu (ö is alt 0246)
Character Class:priest
Character MS/OS: I have the proper gear for decent amount healing as both disc and holy, and shadow
Current ICC Experience: 10ICC is a full clear on normal with 6/12 for HM and 25ICC is 11/12 for normal modes
Approximate Gear Score MS/OS:healing sets are at about 6k GS, and my shadow is at 5.9k GS
Why NerdRage:NerdRage because i know the KJ server and I know a few people within the guild and I know that they are good players...also ally is better than horde
Previous Guild Association: Seventh Sign on the server Echo Isles
Sponsor in the guild (if any):Southpaws
Tell us about yourself and your goals in the game:Myself....I've been told that I'm a blunt rude arrogant prick (I don't try to tho) Very Happy.....and goals within wow....I just wanna down shit that I haven't before, thats not much to ask right? ><
tophu
tophu
Neutral
Neutral

Back to top Go down

Tophu - priest (spec is whatever your gonna need) Empty Re: Tophu - priest (spec is whatever your gonna need)

Post  Beanoo Tue Aug 24, 2010 3:26 pm

Tophie, you're not a prick at all!

Just a failmage.
Beanoo
Beanoo
Irked
Irked

Back to top Go down

Tophu - priest (spec is whatever your gonna need) Empty Re: Tophu - priest (spec is whatever your gonna need)

Post  Volx Thu Aug 26, 2010 3:26 pm

Pretty sure you are in the guild already as a friend and moving to initiate! Smile

Volx
Nerd Rager!

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down