Nerd Rage
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FrostChick Human Mage

Go down

FrostChick Human Mage Empty FrostChick Human Mage

Post  Frost Thu Jul 08, 2010 8:28 am

Character Name: FrostChick
Character Class: Mage
Character MS/OS:Arcane/Fire Currently only using fire for LK fight
Current ICC Experience: Know all Hardmodes currently except Sindra.
Approximate Gear Score MS/OS: 6.1gs
Why NerdRage:Read ur post on the forums. Looks like this guild is into progression and thats a plus for me.
Previous Guild Association: Dark Prophecy
Sponsor in the guild (if any):None
Tell us about yourself and your goals in the game:Im an easy laid back guy. I like to joke around in vent but i know when its time to be serious. My main goal would be to get a LK hardmode kill. I know my app seems bland but im not a man of many words and if i have an opportunity i wont let u down Smile

Frost

Back to top Go down

FrostChick Human Mage Empty Re: FrostChick Human Mage

Post  Volx Thu Jul 08, 2010 3:33 pm

FrostChick,

Thanks for your app. Your gear, gemming and spec seems all fine. You mentioned that you "know" all of the HM fights, but I don't think you have any of the HM achievs beyond the first and blood wing, but if you are a fast learner it might not be a big deal.

I hope that you have read our recruitment guideline and are OK with the general loot rules and raid times. Since progression seems to be your #1 priority (based on the app), I want to remind you that we only raid 6 hours a week and progress as far as we can (currently 8/12 HMs on 25). It is important that all these things work for you and that you can be active.

The next, tricky, step will be to get you a spot in one of our 25 man raids. Feel free to message me or Kewky in game with any questions.

Volx
Nerd Rager!

Back to top Go down

Post  Volx Sun Jul 11, 2010 3:36 am

Never saw a response to my post, nor did you contact me in game. Also noticed that you are in a different guild, so I will consider this app closed.

Volx
Nerd Rager!

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down