Nerd Rage
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cynnbad - Arcane Mage

3 posters

Go down

Cynnbad - Arcane Mage Empty Cynnbad - Arcane Mage

Post  Volx Thu May 20, 2010 7:46 pm

Ok, lets start with the basic stuff and i will try and "sell myself" at the end.

Character Name: Cynnbad (lame name, i know) also a pally namedPlunderme (way better name)
Character Class:Mage
Character MS/OS: Arcane mage
Current ICC Experience: 11/12 in 25 man, thanks to you guys 10/12 in 10 with 2 hardmodes
Approximate Gear Score: 5872
Why NerdRage: to be honest it has a lot to do with personality. I was in a guild that was very very intense pre bc where we were expected to raid 6 nights a week 5 hours a night. 4 months and 2 GF's later, i decided to quit wow. This guild seems focused but not as intense. I like that. Also, I smell great. I know that isn't really wow related.. but just tossing it out there.
Previous Guild Association: on this server mainly a friends guild "deathgrab". the overly intense guild i was in was called "Oh Snap" cheesy, i know.
Sponsor in the guild (if any):
Tell us about yourself and your goals in the game: Well i like meeting new people, I am a bit of a social maven. I work in hotels so its a perfect fit. I love to accomplish new things in wow and in life. I like to boast to friends about acheivments. (wow acheivments are only for wow friends.. lol) But the main reason is the fun with new people.. I still remember server firsts for Naxx at lvl 60 and how awsome they felt. I love to down new things.

PS. i can't spell for poop.. so if that is a requirement.. thanks for your time

Volx
Nerd Rager!

Back to top Go down

Cynnbad - Arcane Mage Empty Re: Cynnbad - Arcane Mage

Post  Kewky Tue May 25, 2010 1:05 am

This is what happens when I talk to random people at random times for random things, I poach Smile
Kewky
Kewky
Irked
Irked

Back to top Go down

Post  boosh Tue May 25, 2010 5:30 pm

Kewky wrote:This is what happens when I talk to random people at random times for random things, I poach Smile

ಠ_ಠ
boosh
boosh
Irked
Irked

http://www.welcometointernet.org

Back to top Go down

Post  Volx Thu May 27, 2010 5:33 pm

Poor Cynn...how goes the gear recovery process? Hope you told blizzard that you had a full set of iLVL 277 gear.

Volx
Nerd Rager!

Back to top Go down

Post  Volx Thu Jun 03, 2010 6:56 am

Accepted as an initiate.

App closed.

Volx
Nerd Rager!

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content