Nerd Rage
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

unholy DK dakumaul/ shaman altiarac enhacment

Go down

unholy DK dakumaul/ shaman altiarac enhacment Empty unholy DK dakumaul/ shaman altiarac enhacment

Post  dakumaul Wed Apr 28, 2010 4:41 am

Character Name:dakumaul (DK) Altiarac (shaman)
Character Class:deathknight and shaman
Character MS/OS:unholy dps/blood tank, enhacment/elemental
Current ICC Experience:11/12 normal 10man 7/12 HM 9/12 25man normal 0/12 HM 25man
Approximate Gear Score:my DK 5921 my shaman 5699
Why NerdRage:i have run with a few people and found them to be skilled players and wanted a guild that has better progression rate.
Previous Guild Association: shattered legacy. was a vet raider in the guild but was not have such a fun time with the guild on many levels and left them with out any drama
Sponsor in the guild (if any):sorry non that i can say.
Tell us about yourself and your goals in the game:
Well names jeff i am 26 year old worker that works at IKEA and live with my gf of a year peggy. I spend atleast maybe 3 or 4hrs a day on wow and just like last expasion want to see the final boss down till the next expansion. As for me i was a former hunter so i have the eagle eye of one on my dk and notice things quicker then most i feel. any question for me please feel free to ask more then welcome to answer

dakumaul

Back to top Go down

unholy DK dakumaul/ shaman altiarac enhacment Empty Re: unholy DK dakumaul/ shaman altiarac enhacment

Post  lawlrus Fri May 07, 2010 2:45 pm

Accepted as an initiate.
lawlrus
lawlrus
Upset
Upset

http://nerdrage.omgforum.net

Back to top Go down