Nerd Rage
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Crenshàw 80 DK

3 posters

Go down

Crenshàw 80 DK Empty Crenshàw 80 DK

Post  Crenshàw Mon Aug 09, 2010 3:59 am

Character Name: Crenshàw
Character Class: Death Knight
Character MS/OS: Frost DW - Unholy PvP Edit - Would rather fill tank spot over dps.
Current ICC Experience: I have 11/12 Exp in 10M, Mainly focused on that when i was raiding with a solid 10M group before ICC had the 30% buff, ICC 25 7/12 - when we were running our guild it was to complicated to get 25 solid core people due to the fact of bad players.
Approximate Gear Score MS/OS: 5998 PvE - 5878 PvP - 5567 Tank Set.
Why NerdRage: I have raided with you guys, and ran 10M HM Ulduar groups with you guys, and i like the way the raids were lead, and the players that are in this guild are skilled and competent players which is something that is very hard to come across these days and that is why iam applying.
Previous Guild Association: I was in the way of the future... that was by far the biggest mistake ever lol, the players in that guild were brutal. So me and 9 other members from TWOTF left and made our own 10M Core Group Guild, didnt last to long lasted about a month in a half, but we got 11/12 in that amount of time with raiding 2-3 times a week.
Sponsor in the guild (if any): No sponsors over here.
Tell us about yourself and your goals in the game: Well, alright im 19 and i live in canada where the igloos are at alright, i like to play wow when i get off work, and do work in the game, i like to pawty and bullshit on my days off. My goals for the game - well about 3 months ago i was leading my own 25M Group PUG on the server every tuesday running just about 25M possible that had the gear, now since im coming from a 2 month break i still have my skills and i am a competent player, i want to clear everything that is possible with a solid tight knit group of people, my goal is two words, Do Work.

Thanks for taking the time to read this, looking foward to hearing back from you guys.

Crenshàw
Docile
Docile

Back to top Go down

Crenshàw 80 DK Empty Re: Crenshàw 80 DK

Post  Simna Mon Aug 09, 2010 7:21 am

Was that your main in WOTF?
Simna
Simna
Neutral
Neutral

Back to top Go down

Post  Crenshàw Mon Aug 09, 2010 6:20 pm

yes it was and still is

Crenshàw
Docile
Docile

Back to top Go down

Post  Kewky Tue Aug 10, 2010 3:44 pm

Hi Crenshaw,

Iawlrus told me you talked with him and he made you aware that our mele dps spots are extremely limited. That's pretty much all we get in applications lately. I did read that you would like to tank but not only is your tanking gear not appropriate for ICC25 HMs (not an insult, I am sure you are aware), we have 3 full time tanks plus 2-3 with tank OS who can step in if needed, so that's not really an option to be considered at the moment.

Since we are so full the best thing I can offer you right now is a spot as a "friend" to fill in when we need players. Friends can always turn into raiders when a spot open up. Let me know if that is something you might be interested in.

~Kewky
Kewky
Kewky
Irked
Irked

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum