Nerd Rage
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Twinkletots

+2
Kewky
Twinkletots
6 posters

Go down

Twinkletots Empty Twinkletots

Post  Twinkletots Fri Jul 23, 2010 5:18 am

Character Name: Twinkletots

Character Class: Mage

Character MS/OS: Fire/Arcane

Current ICC Experience: 12/12 Normal 10 and 25, 9/12 H25, 8/12 H10

Approximate Gear Score MS/OS: 5900 for both, little over it actually

Why NerdRage: I was invited as a friend status with no intent to raid except pugs on the server as my "mains" are on horde on a different server. I really just came over to hang out and have fun. I was invited to a 10M by Southpaws in which I had a blast! I was then invited to a 25M on the 2nd night of the ID to fill a spot and again very much enjoyed myself. Since then I've been raiding with group 1 by invite in 10M and I really have yet to have a bad experience with this guild (knock on wood). This is the first guild in a long time thats really felt good to be in. After the first raid I told myself I would make myself available and support the guild in any way I could, but I've realized in recent time that I really want to be an active raider in it.

Previous Guild Association:
Hows My Dictate (H/Kel'Thuzad) - RL Friends that introduced me to wow, most of which quit or server transfered after a good while.
Dictate Strikes Back (H/Kel'Thuzad) - Same guild really, we just had to rename it because it was reported >.>
The Tater Heads (H/Kel'Thuzad) - This was my first raiding guild back in Vanilla WoW on my hunter, and the first guild that felt like a home. I had and have many friends there, and even met a RL friend that lived close to me who just happened to be in the same guild. I had some of my other Friends from Dictate join, but when BC came out I was unable to raid due to some PC circumstances, which you can ask me about in game anytime.
Gallivant (A/Kel'Thuzad) - This is the only alliance guild that I've joined with the intent to raid/stay long term other than NerdRage. They were quite frankly not what I was looking for, or will ever look for. In light of not wanting to spread negativity or bad impressions, please message me in game if you need details.

Sponsor in the guild (if any): I'm wanting to stand on my own 2 short stubby feet here, though I do claim to "know" a few of you by now.

Tell us about yourself and your goals in the game: Have fun, be part of an online family, progress, and make my gnome pretty. I almost always have a long series of alts, I have a hard time keeping with one class. Having only the mage here makes it very easy for me to not have to worry about that. Not to mention I've just really enjoyed the mage for a while now. As a point to what I mean, by the time BC came to an end I was working on my 7th 70 (which only got to 63). Currently I have 8 80's spread across different servers and factions, classes to include: Mage, Hunter, Druid, Paladin, Priest, Warlock, and 2 Death Knights. If any of those classes would actually be better off for the guild raiding progression, I would be glad to transfer/gear them on my own accord in order to help the guild where I can.
As far as about me, I've got a job that is very demanding, and things are bound to come up to where I wont be able to make a night here and there. I will always give notice if said mishap happens and a reason behind it. Due to my job I am only able to raid Tues/Thurs for the 25's, and some on the weekends. My current only "off limits" nights are Mon/Wed, but occasionally those rules can be bent.

Twinkletots
Agitated
Agitated

Back to top Go down

Twinkletots Empty Re: Twinkletots

Post  Kewky Fri Jul 23, 2010 6:27 pm

Who is this guy? j/k Smile

You have been lured!
Kewky
Kewky
Irked
Irked

Back to top Go down

Post  Taea Fri Jul 23, 2010 6:27 pm

Kewky wrote:Who is this guy? j/k Smile

You have been lured!

haha! Bully!
Taea
Taea
Irked
Irked

Back to top Go down

Post  Twinkletots Fri Jul 23, 2010 6:48 pm

!!!

*scratches Kewky off the members I feel I "know" list* Crying or Very sad

Twinkletots
Agitated
Agitated

Back to top Go down

Post  Kewky Fri Jul 23, 2010 6:52 pm

Twinkletots wrote:!!!

*scratches Kewky off the members I feel I "know" list* Crying or Very sad

Damn it, I finally make it into a "list" and I kill it for myself. Guess I will have to settle for America's Most Wanted list. I am 4 away from making the top 10! Woot woot!
Kewky
Kewky
Irked
Irked

Back to top Go down

Post  Twinkletots Fri Jul 23, 2010 6:59 pm

.... *Puts Kewky on the "bit strange..." list*

Twinkletots
Agitated
Agitated

Back to top Go down

Post  Southpaws Fri Jul 23, 2010 7:25 pm

Isn't this the mage they were talking about in trade chat? Something about raiding in frost.
Southpaws
Southpaws
Irked
Irked

Back to top Go down

Post  Twinkletots Fri Jul 23, 2010 7:52 pm

"raiding in frost"

Cmon Southpaws, Mages' dont even have presences let alone frost presence, GOSH.

Twinkletots
Agitated
Agitated

Back to top Go down

Post  Brohax Sun Jul 25, 2010 12:12 am

Twinkletots wrote:.... *Puts Kewky on the "bit strange..." list*

Hey look Kewky, you made it on a list!
Brohax
Brohax
Agitated
Agitated