Nerd Rage
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shanalara - Shadow (primary) Disciple (secondary)

4 posters

Go down

Shanalara - Shadow (primary) Disciple (secondary) Empty Shanalara - Shadow (primary) Disciple (secondary)

Post  Shanalar Mon Jul 05, 2010 9:39 pm

Character Name: Shanalara
Character Class: Priest
Character MS/OS: Shadow with Holy or Disc (I prefer Disc)

Current ICC Experience:
  • 11/12 ICC25 HM
  • 11/12 ICC10 HM (attempts on Hard Lich King to 50%)
Approximate Gear Score MS/OS: Approximately 6k for both specs. Trinkets are utterly abysmal for Shadow but rest of gear is 264/277

Why NerdRage:Looking for a more casual guild to raid with until and during Cataclysm. Having previous been in hard core raiding guilds I have since become burned out on long hours and week long raid schedules. Looking for something more relaxed but still able to have a good time and progress. Also enjoying the simplicity of the application; not those monstrous 2 page essay applications I'm so used to!

Previous Guild Association:For KJ I was in requiem for a week. Transferred here to raid with friends, but Requiem has less than satisfactory leadership and an extremely corrupt and retarded loot system (MT warrior got first shadowmourne). Before I transferred I was on Ner'zhul in Vexillatio; a guild that regularly cleared 11/12 HM 25 and is about to get Heroic LK down.

Sponsor in the guild (if any): None sadly. Spoken with a few officers though.

Tell us about yourself and your goals in the game: Generally to have fun, and to sell the bajillion mekgineer's choppers I brought over to store my cash! (WTS for 16.5k! =D). I really enjoy raiding, and I enjoy making new e-friends and since I left ner'zhul I have lost contact with a great deal of them. Looking to sorta start over I guess and wait for my friends to come to their senses and leave Requiem.

Shanalar

Back to top Go down

Shanalara - Shadow (primary) Disciple (secondary) Empty Re: Shanalara - Shadow (primary) Disciple (secondary)

Post  Shanalara Mon Jul 05, 2010 9:47 pm

Armory link

Hah! Seems I had to register to get the links to work.

Shanalara
Docile
Docile

Back to top Go down

Shanalara - Shadow (primary) Disciple (secondary) Empty Re: Shanalara - Shadow (primary) Disciple (secondary)

Post  Volx Mon Jul 05, 2010 10:49 pm

Hey!

Thanks for the app. Our apps are simple and straight to the point, just like the objective of the guild Smile We are here to have fun and raid in an efficient and effective manner (6 hours a week total for 25s).

I hope that you read the recruitment thread and agree with our goals and objectives as well as the raid times.

We may have room for a shadow priest, but we should discuss further on vent or PM.

-Volx

Volx
Nerd Rager!

Back to top Go down

Post  Shanalara Mon Jul 05, 2010 11:06 pm

I am available any time!

Shanalara
Docile
Docile

Back to top Go down

Post  Southpaws Mon Jul 05, 2010 11:59 pm

How about right now? Not kidding lol. If you're around please message me in game.
Southpaws
Southpaws
Irked
Irked

Back to top Go down

Post  Kewky Fri Jul 09, 2010 4:14 am

Thanks for your app,, but since I saw you "shouting" for a random guild, I find that this is not what you are looking for.

App. closed.

~Kewky
Kewky
Kewky
Irked
Irked

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down