Nerd Rage
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Snêakabout-80 Mut/Com Rogue

4 posters

Go down

Snêakabout-80 Mut/Com Rogue Empty Snêakabout-80 Mut/Com Rogue

Post  sneakabout Wed Jun 30, 2010 7:05 am

Character Name:Snêakabout
Character Class:Rogue
Character MS/OS:Mutilate-MS/ Com-OS
Current ICC Experience:11/12 ICC10 4/12 HMs - 11/12 ICC25 3/12 HM
Approximate Gear Score MS/OS: 5944 MS/ 5642 OS
Why NerdRage: I am looking for a serious progression guild and Nerdrage seems to fit that to a "t".
I feel like I can be a asset if brought into the guild. I am looking for a guild that will allow me to continue to grow and not just help me learn my class better but to actually master it through raiding enviorments. I am not here just looking to "gear" up but rather to learn, have fun and meet new ppl/friends and properly and promptly finish any and all end-game content. I hope that this could be that place for me.
Previous Guild Association: I have a few mostly from the horde faction with my last notable guild being Vitality here on KJ server. I recently switched factions to raid with friends. My experience with vitality was a good one still have many friends in the guild. I left Vitality to switch factions.

Sponsor in the guild (if any):Unfortunately none Sad

Tell us about yourself and your goals in the game:I am a dedicated player who spends time away from the game perusing the internet for info that actually helps me in game. I do extensive research on EJ, MMO champion, Worldofwarcraft forums and whereever else i can find tips/advice that can help me to continue learning/mastering my class. I have tried the two main raiding specc for my class Mutilate and combat but favor combat. I have began to dabble more in a pvp setting as well with a hybrid Subtlety/Mutilate Build. I am dependable, easy going, social and well prepared player who is willing to do what it takes to succeed and be a productive member to his guild/friends! In closing as I stated before I firmly believe that I can be an asset if given the opportunity to do so. Even If it comes through a "trial" situation. Please consider my application. Thanks for the time and consideration

sneakabout
Docile
Docile

Back to top Go down

Snêakabout-80 Mut/Com Rogue Empty Re: Snêakabout-80 Mut/Com Rogue

Post  Kewky Wed Jun 30, 2010 3:12 pm

I might still be a little sleepy but you sound like such a nice guy!

You said you switched factions to raid with your friends, are they still around?
Kewky
Kewky
Irked
Irked

Back to top Go down

Post  lawlrus Wed Jun 30, 2010 3:13 pm

Kewky wrote:I might still be a little sleepy but you sound like such a nice guy!

You said you switched factions to raid with your friends, are they still around?

I'm amazed you're awake before noon =p what a job will do to a person Shocked
lawlrus
lawlrus
Upset
Upset

http://nerdrage.omgforum.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Volx Wed Jun 30, 2010 4:19 pm

Yeah, I must say he does sound like a nice guy Smile

However, realistically it would be impossible to offer/guarantee you a raid spot at the current time. We have three very active rogues with almost perfect attendance. Feel free to message me in game if you are interested in "alternate" arrangements.

Volx
Nerd Rager!

Back to top Go down

Post  sneakabout Thu Jul 01, 2010 1:26 am

Kewky wrote:I might still be a little sleepy but you sound like such a nice guy!

my cuzzin still raids, but not as frequently as he used to due to a change of work schedule. Also, it was on the thrall server. I just recently moved back to kk Smile

sneakabout
Docile
Docile

Back to top Go down

Post  sneakabout Thu Jul 01, 2010 1:31 am

Volx wrote:Yeah, I must say he does sound like a nice guy Smile

However, realistically it would be impossible to offer/guarantee you a raid spot at the current time. We have three very active rogues with almost perfect attendance. Feel free to message me in game if you are interested in "alternate" arrangements.

I understand that I will mostly Likely have to accept a spot as an alternate and I have no problems with that because it would allow u to see If I could be someone the guild would be interested in keeping around. I also understand that as an alternate my chances of actually raiding are slim to none unless as a fill in, and again I would be fine with that Smile I see it as an opportunity nothin more nothin less!

sneakabout
Docile
Docile

Back to top Go down

Post  Kewky Mon Jul 05, 2010 8:14 pm

Please msg me in game. Thanks.

Kewky
Kewky
Kewky
Irked
Irked