Nerd Rage
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DrJamal - Hpally

2 posters

Go down

DrJamal - Hpally Empty DrJamal - Hpally

Post  Drjamal Mon May 31, 2010 10:37 pm

Character Name: Drjamal

Character Class: Paladin

Character MS/OS: Holy // Ret

Current ICC Experience: 11/12 ICC 25 + ICC 10

Approximate Gear Score: 5830

Why NerdRage: I like the raid times because it fits my schedule well but I have met a few members in the guild in heroics and around cities and they have been very laid back and fun to play with.

Previous Guild Association: I have not been in any serious raiding guilds just did a trial on Horde and it was too many raid days with not enough progression. I am looking to get out of the PUG game and progress with some good players.

Sponsor in the guild (if any): Darkcrow (suggested I app)

Tell us about yourself and your goals in the game: I am 20 years old and I am really into gaming. I enjoy raiding in WoW and I always love to progress through new raid content. I always show up to raids on time, with proper enchants/gems (I am never stingy with my gold and I try to get the best), and with the correct consumables. I know my class and am specced appropriately for raiding. I am also a very laidback player and like everyone else I play for fun! I hope I can get the opportunity to grow with everyone in NerdRage, thanks for reading my app!

Drjamal
Docile
Docile

Back to top Go down

DrJamal - Hpally Empty Re: DrJamal - Hpally

Post  Volx Mon May 31, 2010 10:44 pm

Since you mention horde, I assume that you recently xfered or faction changed Smile

Since we need a holy pally, you might be able to get a quick trial and move on from there.

Cya in game.

Volx
Nerd Rager!

Back to top Go down

Post  Volx Thu Jun 03, 2010 6:56 am

Accepted as an initiate.

Closed.

Volx
Nerd Rager!

Back to top Go down