Nerd Rage
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

It's a bird! It's a plane! It's a ... tree?

2 posters

Go down

It's a bird! It's a plane! It's a ... tree? Empty It's a bird! It's a plane! It's a ... tree?

Post  Tavela Sun May 02, 2010 7:22 pm

Character Name: Tavela
Character Class: Druid
Character MS/OS: Resto/Feral
Current ICC Experience: 12/12 ICC10(N), 11/12 ICC25(N)
Approximate Gear Score: 5900
Why NerdRage: Progression guild, raids at the right times, doesn't need to run 5/6/7 nights a week to do it.
Previous Guild Association: A few; just transfered here.
Sponsor in the guild (if any): None.
Tell us about yourself and your goals in the game:
Goals - Kill bosses. Have fun. Rule the world.

I just transferred here recently from a PvE server. The guild was (and still is) stuck on 25m LK(N) and refused to stop trying to zerg him down, trying to get lucky on RNG. There was zero PvP on that server, no one seemed to Arena, and BG queues were around 15 minutes. Raid times were 10pm PST to 2AM PST.

Did some research on servers, populations and queue times and ended up on Kil'Jaeden a few weeks back. After much fun in WG and BGs and whatnot I'm looking around for a guild with some solid progression and some good people.

I'm a long-time MMO player, back from MUD and EQ1 days (when raiding was actually painful if you wiped Razz ), playing on the PvP server Sullon Zek. Did a lot of time in UO "back in the day" and Shadowbane.

Drop me a line in-game if you want to check my gear or anything; I'm usually in feral pvp gear and I basically live in WG so if I'm on..I'm probably there. Very Happy

-Tavela

Tavela
Agitated
Agitated

Back to top Go down

It's a bird! It's a plane! It's a ... tree? Empty Re: It's a bird! It's a plane! It's a ... tree?

Post  lawlrus Fri May 07, 2010 2:45 pm

Accepted as an initiate.
lawlrus
lawlrus
Upset
Upset

http://nerdrage.omgforum.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum